Dr. Brisson is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and Tufts University, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine. She completed her residency in Diagnostic Imaging at Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine in 2008, during which she was trained in all modalities of Diagnostic Imaging including radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and nuclear medicine. Following her residency, Dr. Brisson completed several courses of additional training in Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Brisson works full time for Ethos Veterinary Health as a Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist and Associate Medical Director at the Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital, and as Regional Associate Medical Director of Diagnostic Imaging in New England.
She actively participates in the training of student externs, interns, and residents and is a frequent lecturer on a wide variety of imaging topics. Dr. Brisson is also a long time volunteer veterinarian providing advanced imaging services to the New England Aquarium.
- Lumbosacral Agenesis in a Cat. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery.
- Evaluation of risk factors associated with recurrent obstruction in cats treated medically for urethral obstruction. Journal American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Laryngeal paralysis in a loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta). Journal of Herpetological Medicine and Surgery.
- Prevalence, distribution, and progression of radiographic abnormalities in the lungs of cold-stunned Kemp’s ridley sea turtles (Lepidochelys kempii): 89 cases (2002–2005). Journal American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Sonographic assessment of gallbladder volume normal cats.Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound.